Jobs at nVoq
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEERnVoq is seeking qualified regional candidates for a Senior QA Automation Engineer position. This candidate will be based out of nVoq’s Boulder, CO HQ office, working closely with Developers and Product Owner to verify that applications meet defined criteria, so our customers are delighted!
Are you a savvy quality assurance professional looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in using your proven QA skillset to impact millions of people?
This opportunity - nVoq is seeking qualified regional candidates for a Senior QA Automation Engineer position. This candidate will be based out of nVoq’s Boulder, CO HQ office, working closely with Developers and Product Owner to verify that applications meet defined criteria, so our customers are delighted!
About Us- Founded in 2000, nVoq is Headquartered in Boulder, CO and offers the energy and excitement of a high growth entrepreneurial environment coupled with seasoned business leadership and mature business practices. nVoq’s leadership team has over 150 collective years of experience in companies like Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, and Starbucks. Company Founder and CEO, Charles Corfield, has a strong track record of entrepreneurial success and is dedicated to building a great place to work where people from all backgrounds are valued, trusted, enabled, and supported in their roles and their careers.
We support our employees taking the time they need to refresh their bodies, minds, and spirits. We trust our employees to get their work done, collaborate effectively, and communicate with each other. We do not micromanage, we do not “mandate”, and we regard work as what you do, not a place you go. In addition, you will find nVoq is a “blame-free environment.” Mistakes get made; it’s a part of the innovation process. We do, we learn, we grow…together.
nVoq offers a highly scalable voice recognition platform with automations support that speeds up workflow for improved productivity, efficiency and quality of service. nVoq’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform minimizes time spent at the keyboard by using speech to capture dictation or to automate workflow. The nVoq platform is also both HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant, and securely converts speech into text within seconds with the highest level of accuracy.
Location: Remote US, Boulder, Co (HQ)
Estimated Base Salary (target after year one): $95,000-105,000/year (actual starting comp based on capabilities)
Your primary responsibility will be to design and implement automated solutions to verify that our software applications and APIs meet functional and performance requirements.
- Develop, execute, and maintain high quality scripts to verify features, functionality, resilience, and scale in our mobile & desktop applications.
- Work closely with development teams and product owners to understand satisfiers and create robust acceptance tests which include positive and negative scenarios.
- Collaborate with developers in the reproduction and resolution of defects.
- Document and communicate new product defects, including clear steps to reproduce.
- Work with UX designers and product owners to help define a world class user experience.
- Take ownership for and advance the improvement of the applications you test.
- Work proactively with teammates to ensure that applications are of superior quality.
- Occasionally assist Customer Support with reproducing and troubleshooting production issues.
- Review and contribute to technical documentation.
- Write code that tests and evaluates our applications
- Create automated UI test frameworks compatible with Angular, Electron, iOS and Android applications.
- Diagnose and create Windows, Android, and iOS UI tests
- Navigate Linux, Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android with efficiency
- Design hardware testing with iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Android tablets & phones, Bluetooth, Handheld and USB microphones
- Generate test cases for APIs using tools like Postman
- Express yourself in a positive and clear way both orally and in written form
- Display excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What Could Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Passion for writing test automation code in Python, Ruby, Java, Swift, Kotlin, or similar
- Concern for detail and the user experience
- Experience with healthcare and/or speech recognition
Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to submit their interest to the following link: APPLY HERE
ABOUT YOUR BENEFITS
We offer a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience that includes: Group medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, stock options, 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
© 2023 nVoq Incorporated. All rights reserved.
nVoq Incorporated | 1790 38th Street | Suite 105 | Boulder, Colorado 80301 | Contact Sales 1-866-383-4502
© nVoq. All Rights Reserved.